Brand identity and Logo are the faces of the company. Brand identity is what people say about you when you are not in the room. It is the process of communicating the value of your company and it’s product to a target market. They graphically represent the unique identity of the company. It is the basic tactic of marketing, which helps in identifying the wide range of products and services offered. Branding also increases the value of the company. Not only creates loyal customers but also loyal employees. It gives something to believe in, something to stand behind. It represents the sum of people’s perception of a company’s services, reputation,.
“Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself”
Consumers view a brand as on the important part of a product and branding can add value to a product. It helps buyers in many ways. It tells something about the product quality. Buyers who always buy the same brand know that they will get the same quality and features, They build trust within them. It is an immediate trigger in many minds as a fact to identify the product.
“Products are made in the factory but Brands are created in mind”
- A strong brand builds customer recognition.
- Competitive edge in the market.
- An easy introduction to new products.
- Customer and Employees loyalty.
- Enhanced credibility and ease of purchase.
- Represents business.
- Creates a unique identity in the market.
- More awareness.
- Helps in charging a premium price.
- Sustainability in the market.
- Acts as a legal protection.
- Distinguishes a company.
- Increases revenue.
- Increases the memorability of the product.
- Maintains organization goodwill.